If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (770) 483-1212

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Mold can be very dangerous for you & your family. It can produce allergens and irritants and has the potential to cause other health effects. Mold can spread quickly through your home or business in as little as 48 hours. If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, it is imperative that you call SERVPRO of Gordon, Murray, & South Whitfield Counties so our technicians can inspect and assess your property. If you have had any previous flooding, leaks, or fire damage, it is ideal to have a mold inspection done immediately. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.